INCORPORATE SWEET TAHINI SPREADS INTO ALL MEALS
So much more than just a spread
BREAKFAST BOWL WITH TAHINI AND CAROB
1 serving of plain Greek or Icelandic yogurt
1 Tablespoon sugar free Granola
Fruit of your choice
1 sliced date
1 Tablespoon SWEET TAHINI Carob Spread
Place yogurt in a bowl and top with other ingredients.
BANANA TAHINI AND DATES FROZEN DESSERT
3 ripe sliced bananas
6 Tbsp SWEET TAHINI Date Spread
Nuts and seeds for topping
1. Blend ingredients to combine into a smooth, creamy mixture
2. Pour mixture into a loaf pan lined with wax or parchment paper, cover and freeze for at least 6 hours.
3. When ready to serve, flip transfer to a serving plate, and top with pecans and sesame seeds.
4. Leave to soften up for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
TAHINI CACAO RICE CRISPY SQUARES
3 cups puffed whole grain brown rice
1 jar of Sweet Tahini Cacao Spread
1. In a bowl, mix puffed rice and Tahini Cacao Spread until well incorporated.
2. Pour into a 8-inch square baking pan lined with wax or parchment paper, and smooth into an even, very tightly packed layer.
3. Chill in the freezer for 1 hour.
4. Remove and slice into 16 square treats.
ICE CREAM WITH HALVAH TOPPING
1 serving of vanilla ice cream
1 Tbsp SWEET TAHINI Halvah Spread
Chopped pistachios, sesame seeds
1. Place ice cream in a bowl, and drizzle halvah spread.
2. Sprinkle chopped pistachios and sesame seeds and serve.